[fpc-pascal]Arrays with Undefined Ranges.

Jon David Sawyer bq at badquanta.net
Thu Mar 27 00:59:00 CET 2003

I seem to remember being able to declare something like:
MyArray = Array of Byte;

Useing "MyArray" as an easy way to get a pointer to a memory location.

Now if I do something similar: tQPixelArray = Array of tQPixel; I get a
compiler error telling me it Expected [ and got Array.

Is there any way of being able to declare an array without a range?

If not is there a index larger than WORD that will work with arrays?
QWord will not work and for some reason the compiler does not recognize
DWord