[fpc-pascal]Hi

Jonas Maebe jonas at zeus.rug.ac.be
Fri Mar 7 16:08:58 CET 2003

On vrijdag, maa 7, 2003, at 15:47 Europe/Brussels, Patrick Zerafa wrote:

> I am sorry for sending a big file [800KB],

No problem, since it got never distributed on the list, no-one noticed
that (except the moderators).

> I wish to tell you that I cannot fully-install pascal such that it
> keeps asking for Base Path(such as C://...), I would like to know the
> correct Base Path, for installing the Pascal.

You can choose whatever you want. The default c:\pp should be ok.

Jonas

[moderator hat on]
PS: please turn off the sending of html-only mail. You can see how to
do that for hotmail here:
<http://research.umbc.edu/~korenman/wmst/hotmailstop.html>

Thanks!