[fpc-pascal]SQLite and FPC

James Mills prologic at daisy.ods.org
Wed Jun 25 11:03:37 CEST 2003

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 11:08:35AM +0200, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, James Mills wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I'm wondering if anyone would do me the favour of either writing a unit
> > for sqlite (2.8.3) or fixing Eric Jourde's BeOS unit which doesn't work
> > for the current SQLite version (2.8.3).
> >
> > I do not have the skills necessary to interface C libraries and pascal.
> > Michael.VanCann converted the headers for SQLite (2.8.3 I believe) to
> > fpc, I'll include these as well as Eric Jourde's unit.
>
> What is the problem with the converted header files ? Is it not enough ?

Ahh Michael. No nothing is wrong with them, I just have never used C ->
Pascal interfaces before, and I thought it wouldn't be that hard to fix
Eric Jourde's unit (which did work for SQLite 2.7.3 he said...). But
it's obviously been quite hard for me, even Eric himself seems to be
busy with other things and hasn't much interest in fixing his unit.

*sighs* Sorry Michael,

James

> Michael.

-
- James Mills
Zero Defect Software Engineers Group - ZDSEG