[fpc-pascal]SDL with FPC - possible?

Pavel Kanzelsberger pavel.kanzelsberger at umb.sk
Wed Jun 25 10:23:05 CEST 2003

Hi,

here are my bindings to FreeType2 engine and to SMPEG library. Both are
present or may be present on all platforms supported by FPC.

They are not 100% complete but enough to load and render TrueType and
Type1 fonts and to play MPEG videos with SDL.

I will continue improving these bindins and prepare also support for ICM
engine (color management), SANE (scanner access in linux/unix/beos),
TWAIN32 (scanning in windows), WinTab digitizer services (tablets in
windows) and CURL (URL handling library in windows/linux/beos) which I
wrote myself mainly for Pixel32 (www.pixel32.sk)

regards, Pavel Kanzelsberger