[fpc-pascal]SDL with FPC - possible?

Pavel Kanzelsberger pavel.kanzelsberger at umb.sk
Fri Jun 20 09:17:21 CEST 2003

Hi,

well libsdl for freepascal is not a port, it's just a binding to the SDL
library. Everything works fine in Windows, Linux, QNX, BeOS, Solaris and
FreeBSD. I've also added some missing functions to the libsdl units.

I've also wrote bindings for LCMS, CUPS and FreeType2... and everything
works fine again ;-)

Pavel Kanzelsberger