[fpc-pascal]sigpending broken on OpenBSD?

Stephen Hurd shurd at sasktel.net
Sat Jun 7 08:46:00 CEST 2003

On Thu, 05 Jun 2003 14:15:57 +0200 (CEST)
marcov at stack.nl (Marco van de Voort) wrote:

> > Is sigpending broken on OpenBSD?  It doesn't seem to be working here.
>
> OpenBSD is pretty much a proof of concept port. I decided to not put too
> much time in it till OpenBSD/x86 got ELF, and updates its binutils a bit.
>
> However if you have a specific problem, I will investigate it.
>
> To make it easier, in the report
>
> - Name your versions of as and ld.
> - submit a working program that shows the bug.
> - describe compiler options, and possible other conditions that trigger
>   the bug.

I was just curious... I've dropped using sigpending/sigprocmask now have
just switch to a global variable and a signal handler.  Good enough until
the sigset stuff is finalized... I've got a couple programs compiling/
running on FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, and Linux and am currently banging
my head against QNX.  (I run my BBS on all five OSs)

The fun part looks like it's going to be getting a Linux unit (Should that
perhaps be renamed NIX or something?), ncurses, oCrt, etc all working on
the QNX system... the other four seemed to be no real problem.  (I'm not
even really sure what the Linux unit is built from)