[fpc-pascal]RE: crosscompiling problems with ld(w) from binutils-2.1.4

Tobias Diekershoff Tobias.D at t-online.de
Thu Jul 31 12:44:04 CEST 2003

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:08:49 -0700 (PDT) Jeff Pohlmeyer
<yetanothergeek at yahoo.com> wrote:

> This is not exactly a perfect solution, but it beats
> having to reboot into windows everytime I want to try
> a piece of cross-platform code.

Hey yes, that works. Somehow ;?)

Among all the output of wine, there are some error messages from fpc
ending with

hello.pas(4,1) Error: Error while linking
Closing script ppas.bat

Nevertheless there is suprisingly a working hello.exe.

Thaks for this work-around, although I still would prefer to directly
use fpc to cross-compile ;)

so long
  Tobias

--