[fpc-pascal]A suggestion.

A.J. Venter ajventer at direqlearn.org
Fri Jul 25 14:17:46 CEST 2003

Trouble is, that is the only feature I miss !
Everything else about the borland IDE is downright annoying in it's
primitiveness. Had this not been the case, I would have been using the
fp ide anyway.
I use vim myself.
Hence my thought of a separate proggie that can do this. The easy way
here would be to extract the section of the fp ide that does this, and
create a modified standalone version that simply dumps the results to
standard out. No sense reinventing the wheel, except for one tiny
downside - we have no access to the ide sources.
Perhaps someone who does could mail me just the part in question, I will
do the rest.
I cannot imagine I am the only one who would like this.

Mind you, it would even make a nifty plugin for lazarus.

A.J.