[fpc-pascal]XChat plugins using FPC

James Mills prologic at daisy.ods.org
Wed Jul 23 07:20:53 CEST 2003

On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 03:28:55AM +0200, Marco van de Voort wrote:
> > I can successully compile and test the plugin source listed at
> > http://xchat.org/docs/plugin20.html written in C.
> >
> > However I don't like C much and am wondering if it's possible to do the
> > same thing in pascal... ? I know it has to be possible, but I need
> > someone to start me off in the right direction...
>
> Probably yes, but you'll need to convert headers of xchat-plugin.h. The
> "h2pas" util can be handy for this. (or at least it can save a lot of time)

Okay I've converted the headers (step 1) :P

$ h2pas -S -D -p -l xchat xchat-plugin.h
at line 6 error : syntax error
Illegal character in line 6
"#define XCHAT_IFACE_VERSION    ((XCHAT_IFACE_MAJOR * 10000) + \"
at line 7 error : syntax error
Illegal character in line 7
"                                (XCHAT_IFACE_MINOR * 100) + \"

What do I do with these errors though ?

cheers
James

-
- James Mills
Zero Defect Software Engineers Group - ZDSEG