[fpc-pascal]Alpha version of the Building tutorial

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Sun Jul 13 20:51:17 CEST 2003

> On Sun, 13 Jul 2003, Marco van de Voort wrote:
> > this document is still being written though, but is already better and
> > more up to date than the current one.
> >
> > I usually update the above link after changes.
> >
> > Comments, suggestions etc welcome....
>
> If by any chance you happen to use LaTeX/TeX to write it,

LyX. Which is a frontend for LaTeX, and particularly nice for this kind
of docs (since it auto escapes "forbidden" chars)

> maybe you could put .tex file online so some of us can generate the HTML
> version.  L

I can and will generate a HTML version, but since it involves "fixing"
the TeX export so that I can stuff it through an converter, I won't do
that for each revision revision. Only for some milestones or the final
revision.