[fpc-pascal]FPC Debugging (with SQLite)

James Mills prologic at daisy.ods.org
Mon Jul 7 13:08:50 CEST 2003

On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 11:54:38AM +0100, Matt Emson wrote:
> Eric will have written that unit for BeOS, so I would ask if anyone tested
> it for other platforms.... Had a look on BeShare and he's not online, but
> that is certainly a question that needs to be addressed first.

I know he wrote it. I regularly speak to him on MSN. There was a problem
with using it, for some reason he didn't need to use the cMem unit back
when he wrote the unit. But he had used a very old version of sqlite at
the time. I guess the SQLite library has changed dramatically since
2.7...

I have tested it on Linux, and the only modification to the unit
necessary (I think) is that you have to use the cMem unit.

It works quite well and I'll continue to use this for my programs that
require an embedded database vs. mysql server.

cheers
James

-