[fpc-pascal]FPC Debugging (with SQLite)

James Mills prologic at daisy.ods.org
Mon Jul 7 12:19:38 CEST 2003

Hi,

I have a problem with the SQLite library (www.sqlite.org).
I believe Michael helped me with the conversion of the headers and the
unit that Eric Jourde wrote.

This all works fine, however when compiling a program with the debug
options (-g, -gg etc), it won't produce any tracebacks of error. It
makes it impossible to trace down something like:

An unhandled exception occurred at 0x0809911D :
                                               List index exceeds bounds
(1)
                                                                              0x0809911D

Without the source and line numbers ? (I think perhaps the SQLite
library is interferring with the debug symbols in the program? I'm not
sure).

Any ideas ?

cheers
James