[fpc-pascal]Units for Windows

Hans MÃ¥rtensson hm at os.dk
Thu Jan 16 14:49:05 CET 2003

According to the FreePascal Documentation the Windows unit includes the API
calls for the Windows OS as doucumented in Borland's Win32 help file.

But not all of them.

I discovered another unit, named mmsystem, that took care of the functions
to be used in connection with the sound card. With this unit I was able to
make a sound recording program.

Now I would like to make a program to manipulate printers. For this purpose
I need to call functions like OpenPrinter, EnumJobs and SetJob, specified
in the Win32 help file. But they are not recognized by the Windows unit.

Does there exist a unit for this purpose?
Or another way to use these functions?

Hans Maartensson