[fpc-pascal]More strangeness...

L D Blake ldblake at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 29 23:26:23 CEST 2003

> In the development branch THandle is a Cardinal. In the stable 1.0.x
> branch we left it an Longint. In the past there were some issues in the
> with Cardinal. At that moment it was decided to leave thandle at longint.
> And it has been already a longint for 5 years. When it was really a
> problem then it would have been noticed much earlier.

OR ... it was such a problem that nobody is using FP for Windows developement
anymore.

I do have to say I'm leaning that way...  Bad typedefs all over the place,
units that won't compile by themselves, sourcecode that takes hours of
searching to find anyting...  It can all be very discouraging.

-----
 L D Blake