[fpc-pascal]Documentation about FCL

Aitor SantamarĂ­a Merino aitor.sm at wanadoo.es
Thu Aug 14 14:10:06 CEST 2003

Hi,

Is there a (free) place where to find information about the FCL?
Specifically, I just want to know the public fields, properties and
methods of each class (and prototype), if possible a brief description
of what each class is for, and a colour map for the Object chart (what
is green, yellow, gray,...).

Something similar as for LCL
(http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/lcl_doc/allclass.html) is ok, but
checking directly the sources is a pain, because of being so many
includes. It seems that the distribution and file dependency tree is
good for compiling, but not quite readable. For example, I was trying to
see the TList implementation, but in lists.inc there's a small TList
commented out, so I don't have the faintest idea of where to go.

Thanks in advance,
Aitor