[fpc-pascal]autodoc generation

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Mon Sep 9 15:42:13 CEST 2002

Carl Eric Codere wrote:

> Why don'tt you update and use the version of pasdoc that I've included
> in the projects section of the CVS tree??

Frankly because I had no idea that it was there. I only just stumbled
across it by accident on last week when looking for the mysql files. I
saw it when I was using the web cvs access. By that time I had already
modified my version of pasdoc which was already a fork of the original
version from when I was working on it with Marco.

What modifications have you done to the original code?