[fpc-pascal]Problems linking to TclTk

cespern at free.fr cespern at free.fr
Tue Sep 3 19:49:12 CEST 2002

 Hello

> Does anyone have experience with this type of thing.

yes, when building a wrapper for the Sablotron library using CDECL procedure and PChar Parameters .
As far I remember, mine was due to the fact that I must managed a string variable outside of a
callback procedure  and not as a local variable when converting it to a PChar passed to another
procedure of the library. When not doing this the result were not the same every time and I have
sporadic memory violation error depending on the size of the string and others strange issues.

Hope this helps,

Christophe