[fpc-pascal](no subject)

Lee, John LeeJ at logica.com
Fri Oct 25 19:33:14 CEST 2002

Looks quite tricky stuff...You could try translating it, but as you indicate
it would not be easy...it'd be better IMHO to keep it as C++ & interface to
it, because that way you would be able to take advantage of the testing done
by the author & others & not have to re test extensively. Any faults flagged
by other C++ users could be easily incorporated - retesting & then finding
the faults would be non trivial I guess...

So my vote is for the wrapper... assuming that can be done easily...others
will tell you about that!

Regards John