[fpc-pascal]How to get libcurl.dll

Oleg Chornenkij oleg_ch at mail.com
Fri Oct 11 14:33:28 CEST 2002

Hello all!
I downloaded freepascal and want to write program which is able to connect to remote http server and upload there one file. For this purposes I found web page where I can get library which give opportunity to write program that I need. This adress is : http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/pascal/

There are written on page under http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/ following:

" Go to the regular curl download page and get the latest curl package. They all include libcurl. In fact, libcurl is the major part of curl. There is no separate package with only libcurl, but there are some binary development packages in the regular curl download section you might opt for.
"

So I went to http://curl.haxx.se/download.html and downloaded file:
http://curl.haxx.se/download/curl-7.10.zip
After I unpaked it I did not find  any libcurl.dll there.
Can anybody advice me how to get libcurl.dll ?
Thank You in advance.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

"Free price comparison tool gives you the best prices and cash back!"
http://www.bestbuyfinder.com/download.htm