[fpc-pascal]client/server programming with FPC

Jilani Khaldi jilani.khaldi at tin.it
Thu Oct 3 20:22:10 CEST 2002

Hi All,
I am playing with socksvr.pp asockcli.pp programs and they work as expected; but running socksvr with (-b) option
caused the program it becomes crazy (with unreadable output on the screen), and I had to kill it from an other
console. Running it again without b option it gives always this error even if I restarded the system:
An unhandled exception occurred at 0x0806A233 : Binding of socket failed: ServerSoc.
What's the trouble? I thought once I restarded the system the program willl run again normally.

Thanks.

--
Jilani Khaldi
www.jilani.net