[fpc-pascal]Examples of SDL code

memsom at interalpha.co.uk memsom at interalpha.co.uk
Fri Nov 22 11:15:22 CET 2002

> On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 03:16:55PM +0700, Suwandy Liman wrote:
> Yes indeed. If anyone out there knows, please let us know. I've searched
> all day in just about every search engine I know for SDL4FreePascal
> related source codes, examples etc.

If you use the Jedi package, you should find examples on the page I mentioned.
Other than that, like all good things in life, you must learn to interpret C
examples and documentation. No one said that it would be easy (is anything
worthwhile?), just that SDL is supported on more platforms than most of the
otherrs (Mac, BeOS (ppc/x86), many *nix (Solaris sparc included iirc) and most
other x86 platformas that are mainstream.)

Matt

This message was sent using Mistral WebMail.
http://www.mistral.co.uk/