[fpc-pascal]GIF 87a/89a

Klaus Hartnegg klaus at mailserv.brain.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Nov 19 09:46:46 CET 2002

> Does anyone have a working program that'll display a gif image in linux
> please ?

I have written borland pascal source to display a 256 color BMP image
and usually run a batch conversion of the required images to BMP format.
GIF contains compression and is thus more complex than BMP.
My source should compile on Free Pascal. But if you find source
for reading GIF files I would like to get a copy as well.

Klaus
--
Klaus Hartnegg, Brain Research Group, University Freiburg, Germany
Hansa-strasse 9, D-79104 Freiburg, Tel: +49 (0)761 203 9514, Fax 9540