[fpc-pascal]Graph, Linux, Crt

Andreas K. Foerster Andreas at AKFoerster.de
Thu May 30 06:37:38 CEST 2002

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 07:12:38PM +0200, Jonas Maebe wrote:

> > when I compile a prog that uses the graph unit and the crt unit under
> > Linux, closegraph doesn't reset the screen settings correctly. I always
> > have to enter "reset" afterwards.
>
> Does it work if you switch the order of the crt and graph units in your
> uses clause?

No, that doesn't make any difference.

I also tried calling RestoreCrtMode; ClrScr; thereafter, but that also
doesn't work.

> I've already spent a lot of time trying to get it right, but
> it's very difficult because both the crt unit and svgalib play around with
> the terminal settings.

What about making a special Crt unit just for the keyboard, as there is
for the windows version?

--
Tschuess
	Andreas