[fpc-pascal]Compiler uses bad English: "amount" vs "number"

XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Mon May 27 21:19:19 CEST 2002

From:           	Full_Name <memsom at post.interalpha.co.uk>
To:             	fpc-pascal at deadlock.et.tudelft.nl
Subject:        	Re: [fpc-pascal]Compiler uses bad English: "amount" vs "number"
Date sent:      	Mon, 27 May 2002 16:24:43 +0100 (BST)
Send reply to:  	fpc-pascal at deadlock.et.tudelft.nl

.
> Amazingly some people will argue a point, even when it is so small and
> insignificant as this one. I'd rather see FPC released for the PowerPC
> processor family than have the developers wasting their time with
> nit-picking, pointless and time wasting like this. If you understood

 _Please_, stop this discussion (in this list, that's it). I don't
know if I can speak for other FPC developers here, but personally I'm
grateful for every correction in our messages. OTOH, reading this
particular message. If you feel a need to continue, you could move
the thread to fpc-other.

> the error well enough to correct the grammar, you understood the
> error. What's the problem? Maybe each developer should write the
> errors in their own language. Let's see how many of us would have a
> problem with that..

 You might have a slight problem with my Czech, I guess. ;-)

Tomas