[fpc-pascal]Graph Modes Win

Andreas K. Foerster Andreas at AKFoerster.de
Sun May 26 20:13:03 CEST 2002

Hello,

I had a look into the source code of the Graph unit for Windows.
As I understand it, it supports only 16 or 256 colour modes.
But internally it seems to map it to rgb colors.

So why doesn't it directly support any truecolor or hicolour modes?
I would need that.

Do I see it right, that changing the palette doesn't affect already
drawn pixels?

So could I make a workaround like this: setting the colour in the palette
only for drawing one pixel and then changing the same palette entry and
use it for the next pixel?

--
Tschuess
	Andreas