[fpc-pascal]Two Questions

freepascal at netscape.net freepascal at netscape.net
Tue Mar 26 18:20:43 CET 2002

>Have you installed the ppc386.cfg file?
>Take a look at it, there can a lot of optimizations be done.

Maybe you need to read the manual too, the ppc386.cfg file doesn't affect the IDE.

>Btw. there is of course allways a base of code, that is put into any
>program, no matter how long or short it is. And when you use the Crt
>unit without activating smartlinking, the whole unit is put into the
>program. Read the manual...

As I said in my previous message, I used {$SMARTLINK ON} and it didn't make any noticable difference. Don't tell me to "read the manual" until after you've "read the message"...Geez...Nice support method, RTFM!

>P.S.: I don't use FP. I don't need it, I don't like it, I don't...
>I don't better write anything further

That's nice, it's obvious you shouldn't be the one providing "help"...