[fpc-pascal]Calling intr from Windows

Ivan Montes senbei at terra.es
Thu Mar 14 01:03:02 CET 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fernando Lozano" <fsl at centroin.com.br>
To: <fpc-pascal at deadlock.et.tudelft.nl>
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 8:55 PM
Subject: [fpc-pascal]Calling intr from Windows

A lot of DOS interrupt function have a Win32 API equivalent, If you are
compiling for Win32 you should use the win32 api to request that kind of
information, otherways you cannot be sure that your program will run in all
the flavours of Win32 (win9x, WinNT/2k).
The Win32 API reference can be found somewhere in the microsoft site, it's a
quit big download but it will be a must if you plan to develop win32
applications.