[fpc-pascal]Ansistrings

BigMatt19 at aol.com BigMatt19 at aol.com
Fri Jun 21 00:12:27 CEST 2002

No I have not... I have not experimented much with the FPC debugging.  The runtime errors are normally all I need and I can track the problem no sweat.  At any rate...

The pchar(ansi_string_var) worked... but I am wondering why doing a astr:=astr+#0 would give it a GPF sometimes.  That is just weird to me.  Has anyone else had problems like this????

 - Matt