[fpc-pascal]User information on linux

Wed Jun 19 22:20:01 CEST 2002

Hello,

Some time ago, there was some discussion about how to extract/change
user information from the /etc/passwd,/etc/groups and /etc/shadow files on
linux.

I've translated the necessary header files from the C library, and I
ported a utility unit which I wrote for a Kylix book so it works with
FPC. It makes the use of the C interface a little easier.

I'm thinking about adding it to the FPC packages, but in the meantime
interested people can contact me by private email to get a zipped copy.

Michael.