[fpc-pascal]MySQL under Windows

Bernhard Steffen bernhard.steffen at gmx.net
Fri Jul 26 08:51:02 CEST 2002

Hi Florian & others,

> I just checked with 3.23.51 and the TMySQL record has indeed new
> fields.
> Any opionions about updating
> the mysql import unit to match the 3.23.51 C headers?

I've done this about a year ago and sent those updated files to Michael,
but somehow those changes didn't make their way into the release...

Since then I've updated those files again a little bit to make the 3.23
interface default (instead of having 3.21 the default interface), but
that's it. It's truely only a adaption of the newer header files,
nothing more, but works for me.

I'll attach the updated files to this e-mail. They're tested on a WinNT
system with MySQL 3.23.34

HTH
Bernhard

--