[fpc-pascal]Extremely disappointed..

Lee, John LeeJ at logica.com
Thu Jul 18 13:29:49 CEST 2002

I thought that overlays were just a way of getting more memory space...so
now we have 32 bit addresing in fpc you can get quite a large program (many
many Mbytes cf some 64k kbytes under 16 bit tpc/bpc)in if you run on windoze
or linux, or even quite large ones on go32v2... Did I miss something here?
Regards John

I was greatly saddened when I read in one of the manuals that the
overlay feature had been removed... I am a horribly inexperienced
programmer so maybe there is a better way of doing what I wanted to do
and I'm just being stupid and doing things in the wrong way (as usual.)

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.