[fpc-pascal]socket not ready help

MPDJ MPDJ at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 21 17:30:08 CET 2002

Hi,

If you change Line:-

if (connect(sock_fd, their_addr, sizeof(their_addr)) <> -1) then

to:-

 if connect(sock_fd, their_addr, sizeof(their_addr)) = FALSE then

it compiles with no errors. I have not had a chance to try it as I gave up
driving sockets this way, and simply  used the WinSock API directly. I'm by
no stretch of the imagination an expert at all. I'm sure someone has a
better solution.......... ;-)

Andy

Hello list.

been trying to do a conexion by socket without success,

I send the code that myself,
that has two errors of compilation to see if they help me to resolve it,
The errors are in the lines 39 and 44.

I expect thanks they help myself

thanks

--