[fpc-pascal]GNU Scientific Library

A.J. Venter ajventer at direqlearn.org
Fri Dec 6 07:48:21 CET 2002

Decide first if you need to translate the headers.

If you are only going to use a few functions, then I reccomend simply
declaring them as externals and using them. In fact translating a header file
does just that - it merely extends this by defining variables as pascal
variables (nothing hard about that) and by declaring ALL the functions.

See the chapter on interoptabillity in the FPC users guide for a full
discussion on linking issues and external declarations.

Ciao
A.J. Venter