[fpc-pascal]No wait execution and redirection of stdin and stdout

XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Thu Aug 29 21:47:17 CEST 2002

Date sent:      	Wed, 28 Aug 2002 15:44:59 -0700 (PDT)
To:             	fpc-pascal at deadlock.et.tudelft.nl
From:           	Rich Pasco <pasco at acm.org>
Subject:        	Re: [fpc-pascal]No wait execution and redirection of stdin and stdout
Send reply to:  	fpc-pascal at deadlock.et.tudelft.nl

> > See unit Redir (/tests/utils/redir.pp in CVS)
>
> So how does somebody sitting out here in Internet-land access this
> file?

 Either (preferred way) using a CVS client (see bottom of
http://www.freepascal.org/develop.html for instructions for getting
source files from our CVS repository), or by downloading the full
public source files (updated daily) from
ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/source/fpc.zip (or one of mirrors,
of course - the main FTP site has a limit for amount of anonymous
connections).

Tomas