[fpc-pascal]Missing Win32 Function

James_Wilson at i2.com James_Wilson at i2.com
Thu Aug 8 14:10:09 CEST 2002

Well, I don't know that I would classify Marco's response as useless, but
I must admit I still don't have an answer to my problem. The package he
pointed me to is indeed comprehensive, but all I want to know is why this
one function isn't returning anything. I mean the writlen should at least
work, and in the example I sent it doesn't. Something is way wrong, but
it's most likely me...

Martyn Ranyard <ranyardm at lineone.net>
08/08/2002 09:51 PM