[fpc-pascal]QNX

amorel amorel at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 26 17:51:15 CEST 2002

I`m a bit lost what the new release is. According to the news 1.0.6 will be
released soon , but that was Sept. 2001. The CVS snapshots etc seem a bit
messy, that is it`s not clear what version they are, except for the 1.1 one
which I guess isn`t very stable.

I vaguely recall a release email, about 1.0.6 being out. But the site doesn`t
reflect this. At the ftp site in the directory containing the CVS snapshots I
do see some snapshots of 1.0.6 but the linux one still seems to be 1.0.4.

Could anyone clear these matters up?

Regards

--
Sweetness I was only joking when I said I`d like to smash every
tooth in your head ... www.xs4all.nl/~amorel/amoralplayer.html

-----* Aseq, a new midi/audio sequencer http://www.aseq.de *-----
-----------* ( QNX, Linux and Dos versions planned ) *-----------