[fpc-pascal]Serial Port Programming under LINUX...

Rainer Hantsch rainer at hantsch.co.at
Fri Apr 26 09:06:37 CEST 2002

Thanks!

I had a look on this code right now, but I am afraid that this code will not
supply me a buffered input. (I mean: If I currently do NOT read the arriving
data, the data must be buffered in some kind of FIFO, and I must be able to
check if there are characters available before(!) doing a read operation.
(important, because otherwise my program will hang until something comes in!)

Is this done with this code?

mfg

  Ing. Rainer Hantsch

Ing. Rainer HANTSCH  |  e-Mail: office at hantsch.co.at