[fpc-pascal]QNX

Carl Eric Codere carl.codere at optimasc.com
Thu Apr 25 13:36:36 CEST 2002

> Hi,
>
> I just found some QNX libraries in RTL source. When do you plan to release
> FPC for QNX? Can someone tell me if it's possible to test the compiler
for
>this platform?

Greetings,
         I am almost finished porting QNX to FPC.. and i wish to release
it
for version 1.0.6 ... i have a big problem though, i can't install the GNU
stuff, because i always get a CRC error in gzip, and because of that i can't
debug anything :(... Currently, the application aborts saying 'missing shared
library' ... I'd like to test it with static linking if it works better...