[fpc-pascal]Sablopas 0.5.1 for FPC/Linux

Christophe cespern at free.fr
Thu Apr 18 21:36:10 CEST 2002

Hello everybody

You can download the new version which now compiles under FPC for Linux.

http://www.tekool.com/sablopas

Please report results if you try it (distrib used, libraries version if
different from mine, ..). You can try to compile without downloading
third-party. Apache use Sablotron and Expat 1.95.2 is now well distributed.

Enjoy.

Christophe

PS : We had a thread about licenses. I must apologize I was wrong when I was
saying libglade is under GPL. libglade is under LGPL. Maybe a modfied LGPL.
I'm checking this. Why can't I just be a developper ? ;-)