[fpc-pascal]default parameters?

Lee, John LeeJ at logica.com
Mon Sep 10 15:36:52 CEST 2001

1.1 (snapshot)is still being developed/modified quite substantially &
occasionally breaks - the release will be called 1.2 & AFAIK no date has
been fixed yet. 1.0.5 is fixes for 1.0.4 (but it is still a snapshot) not a
release. However it is much more stable than 1.1 because no development is
being done only fixes for the 1.0.4 release - my colleagues will tell you
about any specific issues for openxp... hth J