[fpc-pascal](OT) Looking for Thomas Schatzl

Lee, John LeeJ at logica.com
Wed Oct 17 14:08:30 CEST 2001

 http://members.yline.com/~tom_at_work/index.html

Yes he is a good fpc contributor!  this www address normally works but seems
not to work today... suspect it's just a web server problem so keep
trying...Also his email address is  tom_at_work at yline.com

hth J

It's just that I can't acceed neither your homepage and your email didn't
seem to work!
Please, contact with me in private via aitor.sm at wanadoo.es

Thanks!

(and sorry, I know no other way to get in touch with him, as he seems a good
contributor to FreePascal)

Aitor
Si no encuentras lo que buscas... ¿a qué estás esperando para entrar en
www.wanadoo.es?
Con nuestro nuevo motor de búsqueda conseguirás más rápido resultados de
actualidad, personalizados y renovados diariamente.

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.