[fpc-pascal]mysql on windows

Fernando Lozano fsl at centroin.com.br
Thu May 31 22:27:48 CEST 2001

Hi Kanzelsberger,

> I'm using v1.1 of compiler... but erasing last INPUT() from link.res helps,
> anyway I don't understand why :)

I guess libmysql that contains the references to libc and libm as needed to generate an executable. Does anyone knows how check this, and if I am right how to patch the (mysql) libraries so they do not include this information anymore?

By the way, the same error (about -lm and -lc) happens when I try to compile the Interbase 6.0 demo. The Interbase 4.0 compiles, links and runs fine though.

[]s, Fernando Lozano