[fpc-pascal]ANN: ICE (the open source Youseful project) has been launched!

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Thu May 3 01:42:33 CEST 2001

> > I miss the FPC compability statement? To make it relevant for this
> > group?

> It can be!!

Did you at least started the FPC support? Anything?

You of course understand that if any Delphi project started posting
announces here, it would get somewhat messy?

I.O.W. I don't have anything against your project, but, frankly, the
announce doesn't belong here. At least, not until at least some
serious link with FPC exist except that it is in Delphi.

Marco van de Voort (MarcoV at Stack.nl or marco at freepascal.org)