[fpc-pascal]Is there a port to Turbo Pascal of the RegExpr package?

Cox, Stuart FOR:EX Stuart.Cox at gems1.gov.bc.ca
Thu Jul 26 16:49:02 CEST 2001

I'm using the version of Free Pascal shown on the following lines:

    $Id: regexpr.pp,v 1.1.2.3 2000/07/30 16:51:52 peter Exp $
    This file is part of the Free Pascal run time library.
    Copyright (c) 2000 by Florian Klaempfl

    This unit implements basic regular expression support

Would anyone care to share their port to Turbo Pascal, of this very useful
code, with me, please?  Thanks in advance.

It isn't too hard to see why Free Pascal's features make it attractive.
Function types that return structures make for cleaner coding.