[fpc-pascal]DXE demo uploaded

Matti Hamalainen mhamalai at ratol.fi
Mon Jul 23 11:31:38 CEST 2001

On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Kanzelsberger Pavel wrote:

> Wow really? Can you please upload it to web somewhere so I can check it?
> With image editor I don't mean that old classic pixel by pixel drawing
> programs like Grafx2, but something like Photoshop with layers, effect
> plugins, import/export plugins etc. :)

Well, VGAPaint is quite like Grafx2, but with more like DP2-style
interface. So not like Photoshit ;)

I'll try to remember to put it online somewhere as soon as a remember.
I will post a link here when I do.

=- ccr/TNSP^pWp
] mhamalai at ratol.fi | http://www.tnsp.org/
] Show me your "realtime raytracer in Java"
] and I'll show you my CBM 8032, 2 MHz!