[fpc-pascal]shutting down win9x

Kanzelsberger Pavel kanzelsberger at rekt.umb.sk
Thu Jul 12 10:09:18 CEST 2001

When Windows shutsdown by ExitWindows() or by ExitWindowsEx() it's send
CTRL_SHUTDOWN_EVENT messages to processes... as far I remember, you should
refer to Win32 SDK

I think you should write some small process monitoring this message and then
quickly execute anything you want...

regards, Pavel Kanzelsberger