[fpc-pascal]FPC exes and win ME

therelic at netzero.net therelic at netzero.net
Sat Dec 15 05:46:13 CET 2001

On 13 Dec 2001, at 6:30, fpc-pascal-admin at deadlock.et.tudelft.nl
wrote:I was wondering if anyone knew if FPC exes (win32
compilings) work on a computer running ME.  I have an old pascal
program that runs great in dos, win95, win98, and so far the tests
say it works with win2k (not verified yet), but when using win ME
the program always crashes.  I have looked through it and can't find
anything wrong, but I could have missed someting.

When I tried to look through the old messages in this list the
freepascal.org links to the old messages were bad urls so I couldn't
check there first.

If anyone has any idea how FPC win32 exes perform on winME I
would like to know, and if there are any good ways of debugging to
get info from the ME system that it crashes on that would be very
helpful.

Ken.
therelic at netzero.net