[fpc-pascal]Silly comment about PDF-docs

Aitor Santamaria Merino aitor.sm at wanadoo.es
Mon Dec 10 03:16:38 CET 2001

Hi,

I am not acquainted with the parameters used to compile the LaTeX and
build the PDFs, but I was wondering if there would be an option to build
them using the oldest PDF-version possible (and therefore creating
alternate/new PDFs).
I say this as I have been checking AcroDOS
(http://www.simtel.net/pub/pd/51350.html), the only PDF viewer for DOS
that I know, which complains at opening the PDF documentation that they
were created for further versions of PDF. I thought displaying this
documentation on DOS would be a cheap reward for those DOS-only
developers (I know that there can't be many of them! ;-))

Aitor