[fpc-pascal]Screensize

Andreas K. Foerster Andreas at AKFoerster.de
Tue Aug 21 17:31:52 CEST 2001

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 08:23:02AM +0200, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> > > There I also have a procedure to resize the window. After resizing the
> > > window I call the procedure "window" from the crt unit.
> > > It's okay when I make the window smaller, but it doesn't work correctly
> > > when I try to make it larger.
>
> I think the cause is that the size of 80x25 is still hardcoded
> in the CRT unit; We would have to check this.

No, but it's depending on the variables "ScreenWidth" and
"ScreenHeight". These are set correctly at startup.

But they can not easily be changed, because under Linux there's
a buffer assigned for these sizes - and not larger.

I'm going to send you my draft of this unit. Perhaps you can find a
solution.

Tschuess
	Andreas