[fpc-pascal]Turbo Vision

Lee, John LeeJ at logica.com
Tue Sep 26 11:54:34 CEST 2000

Assume you'll get response from, someone more knowledgeable.. but there is a
version of fv, fvision, from Leon de Boer which is going to be modded? &
incorporated soon into fpc. As you may know there are some licencing issues
with the fv source. Currently a modification of fv iself is being used in
the fpc ides. You can get Leon's (current?) 25th Aug 2000 fvision from the
fpc ftp site- it's in \source\fpc.zip   Regards John